Aerodrome UAS Part 107 Remote Pilot Course & Test Prep
Thank you for purchasing Aerodrome's Part 107 Test Preparation Course!
As you go through the course you will master the aeronautical knowledge required to safely operate a small Unmanned Aircraft System (sUAS) in the national airspace, and to successfully complete the FAA Knowledge Test for sUAS Operators.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations, regulations governing operations of UAS, understand different types of UAS operations, understand Title 14 (Aeronautics and Space) of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) including Part 107.
- Be able to identify National Air Space (NAS) and make flight decisions requisite to the flight plan.
- Demonstrate the ability to find and interpret Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFR) and Notices to Airmen (NOTAMS) on the FAA website
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct safe flight operations through flight planning, pre and post flight equipment readiness checks
- Be able to manage emergencies using aeronautical decision making, maintain communications with the airport related to flight using appropriate language
Thank you again.