3602-A NE Sandy Blvd
Portland, OR 97232
12 pm to 8 pm
The POP Pilates® Instructor Training Course will offer you the practical application skills and foundation from which to offer safe, fun and effective class experiences to groups of all levels. Upon completion of this course, each participant will:
- Have a solid understanding as to why branded POP Pilates® differs from other classes
- Know how to teach a safe and effective class using the S.H.I.N.E. Method & P.O.P. Cues.
- Know how to demonstrate and teach to all levels in a group class setting.
At the workshop, students will receive a beautiful, printed Instructor Manual. Upon registration students gain access to the POP Pilates Instructor in Training Portal online where they have access to these materials:
- Choreography videos
- 1 on 1 breakdown and teaching tips for each track
- Complete choreography notes with illustrations
- In Training forum to network with other instructors in training
- Detailed information for the required video evaluation
The course is approved for 8 CEU's from AFAA, 0.8 CECs from ACE and 0.8 CEUs from NASM.
NOTE: Once certified POP Membership is required to provide choreography created by Cassey Ho and to get ongoing education. The fee is $12.99 per month.