This online course is for decision makers in organizations who are trying to cope with the uncertainty associated with relentless change. You will learn:
- Why risk and uncertainty are not the same and how they should be treated differently
- How to avoid errors when dealing with judgement under uncertainty
- How to recognize and overcome problems associated with group decision making
- How groups can make decisions faster and better
- How to use an information filtering process to make the right decisions.
When you and your team get Decision SMART, you will be able to not only anticipate events that can threaten the achievement of your objectives, but also identify opportunities to exploit for your competitive advantage. It's all about performance, and all it requires to get started is a little leadership.