Recording Co-Hosts, Guests & Telephone Interviews
The Following Topics Are Covered:
- What is the difference between a Co-Host, a Guest and an Interviewee?
- What are the different audio quality levels that are acceptable coming from each of these people that we may bring into our show?
- Recording in the same studio – Equipment setup options for doing so.
- Tips for recording in studio.
- ISDN Audio Codec. What is it and who would use it?
- Skype To Skype Connections – Tips for getting the best quality from Skype.
- What equipment are the equipment options for the person on the other end of Skype need?
- Skype to Telephone Connections.
- Recording Skype Calls On Your Computer.
- Equipment options for you if you are recording Skype calls into software on your computer.
- Recording everything, including Skype, into your digital audio recorder.
- What is a MixMinus and how does it work?
- What is a Digital Hybrid (Telephone Interface) and when might you need it?
- What is a Double Ender and how does it work?
- The free Telephone conference call recording option.
- In the field recording and interviews.