Online Training Course Agreement
By using this course (Mastering Business Analysis with Waterfall and Agile Methods) you are agreeing to the following licensing agreement
By using this Online Training Course(s), you agree to abide by the following terms of this license:
1. OWNERSHIP OF Training Course(s): This training course(s) is licensed to you, not sold to you, by The Analyst Coach, LLC. Title to the training course(s) and all of the component parts of the training course(s) remain with The Analyst Coach, LLC and/or its suppliers. The Analyst Coach, LLC and/or its suppliers own the copyright for all program content within all component parts of the training course(s) System and reserves all rights worldwide.
2. PURPOSE OF LICENSE: You may use the training course(s)for your specific personal, individual training as provided in this License Agreement.
3. RESTRICTIONS-You may not:
A. Permit another individual to use this copyrighted Training Course(s)
B. Access the training course(s) from more than one Computer at the same time.
C. Take and complete this training course(s) on behalf of another individual.
D. Sublicense the training course(s).
E. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, rent, lend, sell, transfer, distribute, disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer this training course(s) or any portion thereof, except as provided for in this License Agreement.
F. Broadcast, cablecast, or otherwise display the media contained within the training course(s) in any public performance or media in any manner without the prior written consent of The Analyst Coach, LLC.
G. Transfer ownership or use of this license to another. Any attempt to transfer the license terminates your right to use the training course(s).
4. COPYRIGHT PROTECTION: The training course(s) you are about to take is/are copyrighted by The Analyst Coach, LLC and/or its suppliers with all rights reserved worldwide and is fully protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. It is authorized for individual use only. You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Training Course(s) under your control. The FBI investigates allegations of copyright infringement, and federal law provides severe criminal and civil penalties for those found to be in violation.
5. PAYMENT TERMS:
A. If a payment plan was used to pay for this course, you agree to complete payment in full of this course according to the payment terms at time of purchase.
B. If any payment is not paid by the due date, you agree that access to the course will be discontinued until payment has been made and no refund shall be made.
C. If any payment is more than 10 days late, you agree that a 10% late penalty will be applied to that payment.
D. You agree that any and all certificates of course completion will not be issued until the course has been paid in full.
6. WARRANTY: The Analyst Coach, LLC warrants that it has the right to license you to use the Training Course(s). The Analyst Coach’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be the timely correction of material content errors discovered within the Training Course(s). This warranty is void if the error is the result of running the Training Course(s) on a computer system that does not meet the stated minimum system requirements of the course(s).
A. You must use a computer that has the ability to play .mp3 and .mp4, and .mov files.
B. You must also use a computer that has the ability to display files in the following formats: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, PNG, and GIF
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Analyst Coach, LLC shall not be liable for any loss of use, nor for indirect, special Incidental or consequential damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the Training Course(s) provided by The Analyst Coach, LLC to you, whether under this License Agreement or otherwise.
8. TERMINATION OF LICENSE: This license is effective for the period beginning with course(s) enrollment and continuing through a period of 6 months or until otherwise terminated. The Analyst Coach, LLC may terminate this license at any time if you fail to comply with any conditions of this license. In the event of termination, you will discontinue use of the instructional materials provided and no refund shall be made.
9. APPLICABLE LAWS: This license agreement is governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina and the United States, including patent, trademark, and copyright laws. In any claim arising out of this license agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fees and costs. This provision shall be construed as applicable to the entire license agreement. Any claim or action must be filed within the jurisdiction of Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, U.S.A.
10. EXPORT CONTROL. You may not use or otherwise export the training course(s) except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Training Course(s) was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the training course(s) may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List. By using the Training Course(s), you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law.
The Analyst Coach, LLC. PO Box 1862
Matthews, NC 28106
For assistance, call: 866-968-6657 x101