Online Course: Become DSLR Savvy in a Weekend
Do you find yourself taking a bunch of pictures and keeping your fingers crossed that one will come out okay if you take enough?
Join me in this program to learn how to start taking creative control of your DSLR camera so you can start to capture the beauty you see before you in the way you want to capture it, not the way the camera wants to capture it!
I'll take you step-by-step through hands-on exercises to help you really get to know your camera and its capabiities, without bogging you down with info you don't need.
In this self-paced course, you'll learn:
- How to get those beautiful blurry backgrounds everyone loves.
- How to creative capture motion with fast and slow shutter speeds.
- How to get properly exposed photos that aren't too dark or too light.
- How to get more of your images in crisp, sharp focus.
- How to consistently get good color.
- When to use flash, and when you can get away without it.
- The purpose of all those various buttons and knobs!