2. The fee for Ultimate Job Interview Course is $27, payable up-front by a single payment via the Program checkout page and Stripe. This fee is non-refundable, except as outlined in detail in the Refund Policy section of this document.
4. You agree to purchase this Content for your personal use only; to not distribute, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or use any part of this Content and Site for any other purpose except your own personal use. The Consultant expressly prohibits any sharing of information found inside this Content and Site by you or anyone else. You may not distribute or share any part of the Content or Site, including but not limited to your username/password, for any purpose with anyone else. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in immediate termination of Client’s access to Site, and any legal action Consultant deems necessary and appropriate.
5. Consultant’s program is provided to Client for Client’s individual use only and a single-user license. Client is not authorized to use any of Consultant’s intellectual property for Client’s business purposes. All intellectual property, including Consultant’s program and course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Consultant. No license to sell or distribute Consultant’s materials is granted or implied. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in immediate termination of Client’s access to Site, and any legal action Consultant deems necessary and appropriate.
7. Program is developed for strictly educational purposes ONLY. Client accepts and agrees that Client is 100% responsible for their progress and results from the Program. Consultant makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees, verbally or in writing. Client understands that because of the nature of the program and extent, the results experienced by each client may significantly vary. Client acknowledges that as with any such endeavor, there is no guarantee that Client will reach their goals as a result of participation in the Program. Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice tailored to any individual. Consultant assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
8. Client agrees to use Consultant’s services at their own risk and that Program is only an educational service being provided. Client releases Consultant, officers, employees, directors, subsidiaries, principals, agents, heirs, executors, administrators, successors, assigns, instructors, guides, staff, participants, related entities, and any of its owners, executives, agents, or staff (hereinafter "Releasees") from any and all damages that may result from any claims arising from any agreements, all actions, causes of action, contracts, claims, suits, costs, demands, and damages of whatever nature or kind in law or in equity arising from participation in the Program. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable. Client agrees that Consultant will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from, including, but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Consultant’s services or enrolment in the Program. Consultant assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any of the program materials. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages or offerings, have not been scientifically evaluated by us and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly.
9. Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions. Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of your potential after completing this program. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s, in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material.
13. While the Consultant uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Consultant makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Consultant assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
14. In the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of either Party, including without limitation acts of God, war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism, State Department travel advisory, labor strike or civil disturbance, make it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible, either because of unreasonable increased costs or risk of injury, for Company to perform its obligations under this Agreement, the Company’s performance shall be extended without liability for the period of delay or inability to perform due to such occurrence.
15. When you register with the Program and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Consultant. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
16. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Consultant, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, or designs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Consultant. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Consultant. The Consultant shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
17. The Consultant shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system, whether or not password protected, can be entirely impenetrable. Use of the Program and Site is completely at your own risk.
18. The Consultant shall not be responsible for any performance or service problems caused by any third party website or third party service provider (including, for example, your web service provider service, Stripe payment services, your software and/or any updates or upgrades to that software).
19. In no event shall the consultant be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive, reliance, or consequential damages, whether foreseeable or not, including, but not limited to, damage or loss of property, equipment, information or data, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill, cost of capital, cost of replacement services, or claims for service interruptions or transmission problems, occasioned by any defect in the site, the content, and/or related materials, the inability to use services provided hereunder or any other cause whatsoever with respect thereto, regardless of theory of liability. This limitation will apply even if consultant has been advised or is aware of the possibility of such damages.
20. You agree to indemnify and hold the Consultant and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Consultant may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Consultant reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Consultant with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Consultant.
22. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Warren County, Ohio. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
23. The Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving such a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. Neither Client nor any of Client’s associates, employees or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Consultant, or any programs, members, owner directors, officers, Affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
24. Client may not assign this Agreement without express written consent of Consultant.
25. Consultant may modify terms of this agreement at any time. All modifications shall be posted on the Consultant’s website and Clients shall be notified.
26. Consultant is committed to providing all clients in the Program with a positive Program experience. By purchasing this product, Client agrees that the Consultant may, at her sole discretion, terminate this Agreement, and limit, suspend, or terminate Client’s participation in the Program without refund, if Client becomes disruptive to Consultant or Participants, Client fails to follow the Program guidelines, or upon violation of these terms as determined by Consultant.
27. Any notices to be given hereunder by either Party to the other may be effected by personal delivery or by mail, registered or certified, postage prepaid with return receipt requested. Notices delivered personally shall be deemed communicated as of the date of actual receipt; mailed notices shall be deemed communicated as of three (3) days after the date of mailing. For purposes of this Agreement, "personal delivery" includes notice transmitted by fax or email. Email: email@example.com. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and permitted assigns. Any breach or the failure to enforce any provision hereof shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision in any other circumstance. This Agreement constitutes and contains the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter, supersedes all previous discussions, negotiations, proposals, agreements and understandings between them relating to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, United States of America.
ULTIMATE JOB INTERVIEW PREPARATION COURSE REFUND POLICY
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all the strategies in the course. We offer a 60-day refund period for purchases. However, in order to qualify for a refund you must submit concrete proof that you did the work in the course and were still unsatisfied. In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, within 60 days of enrollment, contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’d like a refund by the 60th day at 11:59 EST. You must include your coursework with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework by the 60th day, you will not be granted a refund.
The coursework that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items:
- Requirement 1: Complete a mock interview with your mock interviewer, and attach the completed Mock Interview Worksheet.
- Requirement 2: Complete and attach the Interviewing Fears Worksheet.
- Requirement 3: Complete and attach at least two versions of the Company & Industry Research Worksheet, for two different companies.
- Requirement 4: Complete and attach at least two versions of the Job Posting Breakdown worksheet, for two different job postings. (Attach the job postings as well.)
- Requirement 5: Complete and attach the Elevator Pitch Worksheet.
- Requirement 6: Complete and attach the Story Creation Worksheet: use the back of the worksheet to create and submit at least 4 stories.
- Requirement 7: Complete and attach the Post-Interview Analysis Worksheet.
- Requirement 8: Complete and attach the Salary Research Worksheet.
- Requirement 9: Complete and attach the Offer Evaluation Worksheet.
Once all 9 requirements are submitted, Consultant will determine if the completed work is sufficient to constitute a refund. All refunds are discretionary as determined by Consultant. We will NOT provide refunds more than 60 days following the date of purchase. After day 60, all payments are non-refundable, regardless if you complete the program. If you have any questions about the refund policy, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.